[rt-devel] RT 4.4.0rc1 released

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Nov 4 06:00:28 EST 2015

Am 04.11.2015 um 10:51 schrieb Emmanuel Lacour:
>>   * We've added a popout ticket timer for helping you track time inside RT.
>> >     The timer is associated with a ticket and will add the time to to it for
>> >     you.
>> >
> very nice idea, helpfull here. Thought the popup is a window with all
> navigator window decorations, isn't it possible to have something lighter?

Maybe it is better to display the timer inline in the ticket.
There seams to be enough space under the ticket timer icon.
If you go to another browser tab and then go back to the browser tab
with the ticket, you don't see that there is an ticket timer running.

Also, if you stop (submit) the timer, the ticket page isn't refreshed,
so you don't see the time worked changes without manually reloading the
ticket.

Chris