[rt-devel] RT 4.4.0rc1 released

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Wed Nov 4 06:17:45 EST 2015

I am still seeing the bug I recently posted to the user mailing list: when you create a graph, RT gives you the option to group by nickname; however, when you click on a row of the related data table, the search that is automatically fired will produce an error.

The error is:

There was an error parsing your search query: Invalid watcher subfield: 'NickName'.  Your RT admin can find more information in the error logs.

The search is something like this:

(Status = 'resolved' AND Resolved = 'today' AND (  Queue = 'BO' OR Queue = 'SQL' OR Queue = 'DC' OR Queue = 'WS' )) AND ((Owner.NickName = 'Cris'))

But the Owner.Nickname field is not recognized.

Cris