[rt-devel] RT-Extension-RelocateReply

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Tue Sep 29 12:08:33 EDT 2015

> 2015/09/29 9:48、Kádár Attila <atus at mithrandir.hu> のメール:
>
> Hello Everyone!

Hi Kádár,

> From time-to time, someone accidentally post a comment or correspondence to a ticket where it did't belong. In this (rare?) cases it would be good if someone with the appropriate rights can move/relocate the said message to the right place.

Oh if I had a nickel for every time I’ve done that!

> I made an RT extension which does this and wonder if it can be useful for others too.

Does your extension deal at all with email going to the wrong set of users? Or is it meant just to fix up what’s in the database (and hence the web UI)?

> What is the proper way to publish/share this extension to the public?

We advise people to upload their extensions to CPAN. GitHub is also a good idea, because then people can easily fork and submit pull requests. :)

> Best regards,
> Attila Kadar

Thanks!
Shawn