[rt-devel] Problem with attachments in RT

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Wed Sep 30 13:23:22 EDT 2015

On 8/13/15 6:30 AM, Iñaki de Eguia Diez wrote:
> I'm facing a problem trying to attach files longer than 1 MB. When
> creating the ticket, the webUI (as well as the rt.log) shows 'Queue
> could not be loaded'.

The 'Queue could not be loaded' hints that the full http request didn't
make it to RT.

I suggest putting a shim in somewhere that shows you the raw http
request that makes it to the web server to determine if the issue
happens before apache gets the request or not.

Perhaps theres a proxy between the browser and RT that is filtering out
the large request?