[rt-devel] RT4.4.0rc2 and RT-IR 3.2.0 - problems creating incident reports and incidents

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 8 12:08:46 EST 2016

On 2016年1月8日 at 4:23:01, Lieven Bridts (lieven.bridts at puurs.be) wrote:
Hello group,

Hi Lieven,
I known that RT 4.4 is still a release candidate but is there a possible compatibility-issue between RT 4.4 rc2  and RT-IR 3.2.0 or did I forget something somewhere?

There are indeed a few compatibility issues with RT 4.4 and RTIR 3.2. They’ll be addressed in RTIR 3.4 which we are currently working towards.

I appreciate your eagerness. We’ll have the latest and greatest out soon. :-)

Sincerely,

Lieven

Thanks!

Shawn