[rt-devel] rt extension and mason templates

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Thu Mar 3 02:37:56 EST 2016

Hi,

you can use this in your lib/RT/Extension/KANBAN.pm:

my $components = RT->Config->Get('HomepageComponents');
RT->Config->Set('HomepageComponents', [@$components, 'Kanban']);

@RT developer
A method like AddHomepageComponent (like AddJavaScript) would really
help here.
Especially as $HomepageComponents is an array ref instead of an array,
like other list configs (Plusgins, JSFiles, CSSFiles), which drives me
crazy every time I have to touch this. ;-)

Chris