[rt-devel] Is Resolved date editable trough WebUI?

Iñaki de Eguía Díez inaki.deeguia at csa.es
Thu Mar 31 04:18:52 EDT 2016

Thank you very much, Jim.

I'll look into it.

Iñaki de Eguía Díez
Desarrollador - Entornos Abiertos
inaki.deeguia at csa.es

De: rt-devel <rt-devel-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com> en nombre de Jim Brandt <jbrandt at bestpractical.com>
Enviado: miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2016 19:27
Para: rt-devel at lists.bestpractical.com
Asunto: Re: [rt-devel] Is Resolved date editable trough WebUI?

Hi Iñaki,

The code you have puts it on the screen, but you also need to add
something to commit the incoming value to the DB. If you look in
ModifyDates file, you'll see a call to ProcessTicketDates. By default
that only handles the core editable RT dates. You need to add some code
to receive the Resolved argument when submitted and update the DB. In
4.2 there's a callback right before the ProcessTicketDates call, so you
should be able to add the code there.

Jim

---------