[rt-devel] RT 4.4.1 is not sending mail

Dippery, Kyle kyle.dippery at uky.edu
Tue Mar 7 13:28:09 EST 2017

You might want $MailComand to be 'sendmail' (or 'postfix', or whatever sendmail replacement you're using) instead of 'smtp'.  I think you're looking for the command-line mail submitter rather than the protocol.

My config:

  # Outgoing Mail
  Set($MailCommand , "sendmail");
  Set($SendmailArguments , "-bm --");

I don't have $SMTPServer set at all, so either it isn't necessary for the command-line submitter, or it defaults to localhost.

Cheers,
Kyle
--
Kyle Dippery