[rt-users] creating members

Neil Curri ncurri at fastcompany.com
Mon Apr 3 15:26:57 EDT 2000

Thanks, Jesse. All I see when I login is The "Modify your RT Account"
under User Configuration, and "Modify the Queue called <queue names
drop-down menu>". I don't see the addtional form fields as in the
screenshot. There must be a global Admin account for all queues which I
would have to use to login and create additional users....?