[rt-users] creating members

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Apr 3 15:34:32 EDT 2000

Ah. you probably aren't an RT administrator. try the username
"root" with the password "wordpass", unless your predecessor changed
the password.

If s/he did:
from a unix cli:
mysql -u root rt
update users set password = 'new_password' where users.user_id = 'root';

then log in as root.

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
There are no supercomputer applications that are solvable that cannot be solved
in finite time using a fucking TRS-80 with approprite disk/tape drives.  Zero.
									-Tanj