[rt-users] ns_authentication.patch 1st hunk fails

Rainer Weigle weigle at dkrz.de
Tue Apr 4 08:06:21 EDT 2000

Hi there,

I wanted to install the ns_authentication.patch as I'm very interested
in the functionality it provides (authentication against NIS). I have
applied the patch to:
rt-1.0.2/lib/rt/ui/web/manipulate.pm
with the patch programm include in Solaris 2.7.
The result:

arbogaan: ~/<5>web # patch -b < ns_authentication.patch
  Looks like a new-style context diff.
Hunk #1 failed at line 37.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 114 (offset 47 lines)
Hunk #3 succeeded at 173 (offset 43 lines)
1 out of 3 hunks failed: saving rejects to manipulate.pm.rej
done

Can anyone help me ??? I'm not good enough in perl-programming to do
this by myself.
Does someone knoww an other we to get this functionality (authentication
against NIS) ???

Thanks Rainer

--
Rainer Weigle - MPI fuer Meteorologie