[rt-users] ns_authentication.patch 1st hunk fails

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Tue Apr 4 08:26:13 EDT 2000

> Can anyone help me ???

The patch above is towards a very old version of RT, probably quite some
work is needed to get it working.

Ask at the rt-devel list if anybody is using this patch and/or if they can
help.

Eventually, unless the user base is changing rapidly, I'd suggest just
copying in the data into the RT user table on the fly.  I _think_ the
-getpwent option in the admin tool should work OK with NIS, but I'm not
sure.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at