[rt-users] A small change maybe

Charlie Brady charlieb at aurema.com
Thu Apr 6 19:31:40 EDT 2000

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Stephen Hauskins wrote:

> You sort of use 'serial' 'transaction' 'request' number interchangibly.
>
> It would be nice if it was called one thing.
>
> I like transaction number instead of serial number as is displayed
> in the interface.  It might make 'merging' a little clearer.

That might introduce more confusion - each request comprises lots of
transactions...

Charlie Brady
Aurema Pty Ltd
 PO Box 305, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012, Australia
Email:charlieb at aurema.com, Tel: +61 2 9698 2322, Fax: +61 2 9699 9174
  "I think it would be a good idea." Gandhi, on Western Civilisation.