[rt-users] Template Problems

Stephen J. Lawrence Jr. stephenl at examen.com
Tue Apr 18 12:08:40 EDT 2000

Looks like for some reason when I created the queue originally (I think I did it
through the shell), something went wrong, because I just created a new queue and it
has all the templates, and is rt:nobody 555.

It is now working correctly.

Just FYI: It would be nice to have links to and from admin-webrt and werbrt sites. I
have to manually switch between sites. No biggie though.
Also, I am using Postfix as my mail agent on my Linux box. It works fine, but you must
use the second mail command, not the sendmail one. I was thinking that since postfix
is a sendmail drop-in that it would work with the sendmail line.

--
Thanks,

Stephen Lawrence
-Support Technician & Webmaster