[rt-users] Re: mail aliases?

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Fri Apr 28 05:41:58 EDT 2000

> But any mail to sent to ops at mydomain doesn't end up in any queue. It just
> seems to get lost.

Ouch.  That just should not happen.  Are you sure that no errors
appears in the mail log?  How skilled are you with SQL and Perl?  Can you
check if the mail is at all stored in the database?

RT 1.0 does indeed discard some mail;  auto-generated mail (including
bounces) and mail coming from RT itself.  Obviously, we can't let RT send
mail in many of those cases, but I think that simply discarding such mails
are wrong.  Eventually, we need to deal with this in RT 2.0.

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX