[rt-users] Web Only?

R. Eriks Goodwin egoodwin at unimatrix.com
Fri Apr 28 17:18:57 EDT 2000

Greetings all...

We have finally gotten RT up and in production for our client base
(thanks almost entirely to Jesse working with us).  I am curious if
anyone else has implimented RT on an entirely web basis?  In other
words, giving clients access via web only and not even using email.  Any
suggestions on optimizing the system for this type of use?  (fancy
front-ends, etc.?)

Our clients are raving over the idea of the ease of use and their new
sense of "empowerment" in tracking their own work orders and contracts
with us-- so I extend a hearty thank you to each and every one of you
who has been at work developing this product.

Thanks,
Eriks

--
R. Eriks Goodwin, CEO
UniMatrix International Corporation

Computers  *  Web Sites  *  SDSL, T-1, T-3, DS-3

http://www.unimatrix.com