[rt-users] Unwieldy users list...

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Sun Apr 30 09:17:11 EDT 2000

> You could allow users to be pulled together into groups, and add a list
> of groups to different queues?  Depends on how your organise your users,
> but in my case we have a set of "front line people" who have a certain
> level of access, and core people who have another set to the queues.

*nod*.  I'm basically solving this "problemacy" today in SQL.  Basically,
I'd say that what you'd like to do is really to copy queue rights - but it
might also make sense to grant access and subscriptions at a group level
instead of at an individual level.

Jesse; what about adding a "group" table binding a user id with a group
id?

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX