[rt-users] Undefined Subroutine.

Tim Syratt tims at hitzfm.org.au
Wed Aug 2 01:22:04 EDT 2000

Hi Aagain,

Thanks everybody for your help.
I guess I was just having one of those days where I really should have
stayed in bed :-)

Finally got it all installed and working very well - I'm still to get the
mailgate running but I saw the doco's for this and anticipate minimal
problems getting it going.

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Tim Syratt                                tims at hitzfm.org.au
Dept. Head - Technical                          0409 017 172
89.9 HitzFM Broadcasters Inc.              WWW.HITZFM.ORG.AU