[rt-users] Undefined subroutine

robert rotman rotman at inode.at
Fri Aug 4 16:22:32 EDT 2000

> > 1.) I was unable to create the field int table "Transactions"
> >     with the name "Data" within mysql 3.22.
> >     every variations work "Data1, DataX..." but not Data.
> >     upgrading to 3.23 solved this problem.
>
> Hrm. We may end up needing to change the datatype. though mysql 3.23
> may also be a requirement

it was ounly for your information...

> <Location />
>  SetHandler perl-script
>  PerlHandler RT::Mason
> </Location>

thank you,
i'm not quite familiar with those perl-hendlers:(

iv got "PerlHandler HTML::Mason" from the README...
maby you should change this to avoid email-traffic;)

one mor question which i should maby ask in the apache mailinglist:

when i go to the html-directory i got all references to the main host not
to the vhost.
eg:
 <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://my.mainhost"//webrt//webrt.css"
  type="text/css">