[rt-users] Fw: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 13

Tim Syratt tims at hitzfm.org.au
Mon Aug 7 00:10:12 EDT 2000

Hi All,

I've seen the info in the FAQ about this problem, but I cant seem to get
around it.
i've symlinked rt-mailgate to /usr/lib/sm.bin (in my case, running debian
linux), but still get the error.
it appears that it cant write to the transactions diectory, so after a while
out of desperation to test it I changed group and owner of transactions to
'nobody', but unfortunatley that still produced the same result.

does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks for your time!

Kind Regards,
Tim Syratt