[rt-users] Banging my head against RT2

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Aug 7 16:44:45 EDT 2000

Bill:
	I bounced a set of required ACL objects to rt-devel a week or two
ago.

Once again, they are:

INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (1,0,'User','SuperUser','Queue',0);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (2,3,'User','CreateTicket','Queue',0);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (3,3,'User','ShowTicket','Ticket',0);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (4,3,'User','ShowTicketHistory','Ticket',0);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (6,3,'User','CreateTicket','Queue',1);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (7,3,'User','ModifyTicket','Ticket',1);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (8,1,'User','Superuser','System',0);
INSERT INTO ACL VALUES (9,0,'Everyone','Superuser','System',0);

If you're playing with rt2, you definitely want to be on rt-devel.
I'd greatly appreciate patches to the docs for anything you run into.
And I'd be happy to answer questions :)

FWIW, I do know of other folks who have gotten current builds of RT2 running.