[rt-users] questions before i install

Mark D. Anderson mda at discerning.com
Mon Aug 7 22:52:31 EDT 2000

> Depends on your user community. Note that -comment -action and -correspond
> aliases do different things to messages

btw, manipulate.pm in 1.0.3 uses 'actions' not 'action', but i don't think
it matters, which is why no one has noticed before.

> Nor mine. I'm sorry. I wrote much of that before I learned how to code.

so far it appears to me that you've made up for your lack of coding experience
with a good feel for usability & requirements.

far more common is something like bugzilla, which is ugly on both the inside
*and* the outside :).

-mda