[rt-users] /opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate wonky

Sheeri awfief at cs.brandeis.edu
Wed Aug 9 16:49:25 EDT 2000

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Jesse wrote:

> try capturing a mail message to a file on disk
> and then running "cat file | /opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate queue correspond"
> ahd tell me what happens.

I ended up getting an e-mail message that says I don't have permission to
create users in queues.  I know you recently told Jim Clark to check out
%rt users and %rt pass, but what exactly does that mean?  The
documentation on the mail gateway is, um, nonexistent.  When I send a mail
to rt, with the body %RT HELP, I get nothing.

-Sheeri