[rt-users] Re: new install problem... (fwd)

Dale Wilhelm dwilhelm at myprimetime.com
Wed Aug 16 12:49:31 EDT 2000

I am having trouble getting rt to accept incoming mail to the alias I have
setup... Any suggestions? Check below for details...

I have an alias on a mailserver that forwards to the rt servers. Everytime
it bounces with an error that looks like the rt server refuses the
connection...

-<0>-
dale ryon wilhelm
senior unix system administrator
www.myprimetime.com

UNIX 'IS' user friendly - it's just selective about who its friends are...