[rt-users] due-dates on resolved tickets

Jonathan Detert detertj at msoe.edu
Wed Aug 16 13:04:38 EDT 2000

When a ticket was given a due-date, and is still not resolved prior to
it, I realize (and it makes sense) that the due-date would show up as
red in the "Display Queue" view of the web ui.  But why does it show up
as red even after it's resolved?  Even when it was resolved prior to
its assigned due-date?

Does this make sense to anybody?  It's confusing to me; it looks like RT
says the ticket is resolved, but overdue.  I'm guessing the logic used to
display the due-date doesn't take the ticket status into consideration.

So, in summary, does it make sense to any of you?  If not, what would be
a better way to display the due-date field for a resolved ticket?

Thanks,

Jon Detert