[rt-users] Web Problem

James Wade jkwade at FutureFrontiers.com
Thu Aug 17 18:51:03 EDT 2000

Hello,

I have installed rt and seem to have everything
working, but I am having problems with the
web portion.

Everytime you click on a portion of the web based interface,
the you get the following:

http://helpdesk.myweb.com/cgi/webrt.cgi/cgi/webrt.cgi/cgi/webrt.cgi/cgi/webr
t.cgi?

The line gets longer as you keep on selecting items. If you try to look
at a ticket and then modify a ticket, For some reason you get stuck
and it won't let you click on the Display Queue anymore. It can't find
the path.

Any Ideas? The way I installed the web interface was to
add the Script Alias & Alias in my httpd.conf file as per
the install instructions, and then I put a link in my main
web browser document location to the install location
of rt: example:

cd /home/myweb
ln -s /home/rt/bin/cgi cgi
ln -s /home/rt/lib/images webrt

This allowed the everything to work except I get the error above.

I am running this on a Cobalt Linux Server.

Thanks..James