[rt-users] Logout doesn't work?

Michael J. Maravillo mike.maravillo at q-linux.com
Tue Aug 22 03:02:35 EDT 2000

Hello Jesse,

This was tested on both Netscape 4.75 and lynx 2.8.3.  All cookie
transfers are the same with either the "Send authentication info
to all scripts on this server." option enable or not.

The problem still is, when I login with the option enabled... do
some queue transactions... then logout, I can login over and over
again even if I issue an invalid username/password pair.  I had
to exit all occurences of the browser to work around the problem.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this?

	TIA,
	Mike

Enter RT site:
    http://www.domain.com/rt/webrt.cgi
Cookies:
    RT_USERNAME=

Enter username/password, click login:
    http://www.domain.com/rt/webrt.cgi?
Cookies:
    RT_PASSWORD=xxxyyyzzzaaabbbccc
    RT_USERNAME=mike.maravillo

Click logout:
    http://www.q-linux.com/rt/webrt.cgi?display=Logout
Cookies:
    RT_PASSWORD=
    RT_USERNAME=

--
 .--.  Michael J. Maravillo                  office://+63.2.894.3592/
( () ) Q Linux Solutions, Inc.                http://www.q-linux.com/