[rt-users] newbie prob

Jens von Bülow jens at nha.co.za
Wed Aug 23 06:20:20 EDT 2000

Jal,

I presume you are using the "smrsh" Sendmail shell - this shell is used to
restrict which applications can be run from Sendmail = a good thing. I would
make a symbolink link from /opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate to
/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate, drop the "/opt/rt/bin" from the /etc/aliases file
and then run newaliases again.

This solved my problem on RedHat Linux 6.2

Regards
Jens