[rt-users] Dealing with Quoted-Printable?

System Administrator sysadmin at ff-muenchen.de
Wed Aug 23 10:16:25 EDT 2000

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Jesper Maartenson wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm a happy user of stripmime.pl with RT, but I am having problems with
> Quoted-Printable in subjects of mails going into the system. Anyone made a
> hack for this?

We're having the same problem here (without stripmime.pl) and since I
asked the same question on this list a few days ago without any answers I
guess that there is no solution yet.

Does someone know where the right place in the code for the fix is?  I
mean, is there a single point in the RT code where incoming mails are
pre-processed and where one could fix the subject line before the rest of
RT continues ?

Thanks,

Chris