[rt-users] Dealing with Quoted-Printable?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Aug 23 10:21:12 EDT 2000

It actually came up a year or so ago. I believe the hack is
to modify lib/rt/ui/mail/manipulate.pm
It appears that MIME::Word (part of the MIME::Entity package can do the decoding.
If anyone wants to submit a patch for 1.0 that _doesn't_ drag in all of MIME::Entity as a dependency (though that's what we do in RT2) I'd be happy to include
it in .1.0.5