[rt-users] Cannot display the up, down, etc. images

Ludwig Chang Man Kit mkchang at net1.hkbu.edu.hk
Sun Dec 10 02:50:47 EST 2000

I am using

rt 1.06
Linux 2.2.14 on i686
Apache 1.3 and IE5
perl 5.00503

I install  the rt package. I change the root directory to /usr/local/rt
(instead of /opt/rt).
I found the images directory at /usr/local/rt/lib/images.

My problem is:

All other functions seems to work fine.  But the images of the up, down,
... that's in the queue interface cannot be displayed after login.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Ludwig Chang

Man Kit Chang                  ++  e-mail : mkchang at hkbu.edu.hk
Department of Finance and      ++  address: Kowloon Tong
Decision Sciences              ++           Kowloon
School of Business             ++           Hong Kong
Hong Kong Baptist University   ++