[rt-users] Mail-Interface of webrt 1.0.5 seems to be broken?

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Tue Dec 12 09:18:27 EST 2000

Hi,

did know one experience the problems that we have with the
mail-interface? Currently it's impossible to do a real debugging of rt
since there's no documentation about the variables. If anyone can tell
me how to debug rt I'm happy, but if you can tell me a solution to my
problem, I would be more happy. Currently our installation of rt doesn't
allow any customer to send mail to an certain address and to incorporate
the mail into rt. This is very annoying and we need either a solution
for this problem or we have to deinstall rt and find an other solution,
like the one my colleague is proposing (the usage of regng), which I
would really like to avoid. So any suggestion are appreiateted.

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de