[rt-users] Mail-Interface of webrt 1.0.5 seems to be broken?

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Wed Dec 13 05:14:54 EST 2000

On 00-12-12 Jesse wrote:
> can you verify that this is still broken on 1.0.6?

Well, I incorporate the patches from 1.0.6 to our 1.0.5 installation and
retried it. And I still receive the error-message that I reported to
this list without any change. What can I do now?

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de