[rt-users] Display Queue Link in first paragraph

Floor Plikaar floor.c at vvtp.nl
Tue Dec 19 10:42:16 EST 2000

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 04:28:14PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> On 00-12-19 Floor Plikaar wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:43:36PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > if I open a ticket I get the following selection in the first paragraph
> > > "Comment | Reply | Take | Resolve". Which part of the code of webrt do I
> > > need to change to also have a "Display Queue" link in this line? Thanks.
> > >

> > I think you can make your web related changes in the
> > /opt/rt/lib/rt/ui/web/manipulate.pm But there is a 'Display Queue'
> > link on that page alread,. but you could move it to the top.
>
> Well, I already found this file, but I want to have the link at the top
> _and_ at the bottom. Also I don't know in which part of the file I have
> to do this change.

You could copy the code print "<A HREF=\"$ScriptURL\">Display Queue</A></TD><TD ALIGN=CENTER VALIGN=\"MIDDLE\">"; and add it to the 'sub do_bar' part, just before the
print "</DIV>"; line.

succes Floor

--
floor.c at vvtp.nl		Floor Plikaar

Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates and apache inside.