[rt-users] Area blanks out when changing Queues

Turbeville, Louis Louis.Turbeville at SUMMITSITE.COM
Tue Dec 19 17:56:43 EST 2000

When we move an item from one Queue to another the area field gets blanked
out.  Is this the way it should be?

We have the areas Bug and Enhancement set up in several different queues and
when we move an item from one queue to another with the same areas, the area
is blanked out.  If we are moving items betwen queues that don't have the
same areas I can see why you'd want to blank the field.

We are using version 1.0.3.

Thanks for any help!