[rt-users] Re: [rt-devel] template_mail('resolve', ...

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Wed Dec 20 08:46:00 EST 2000

On 00-12-20 Christian Kurz wrote:
> On 00-12-20 Jens von Bülow wrote:
[...]
> Now I create a template called resolved in the dir with the templates
> with the following content:

> |%trans:text_time%: A ticket has been resolved.
> |
> |  Transaction: %trans:text%
> |
> |        Queue: %req:queue_id%
> |         Area: %req:area%
> |      Subject: %req:subject%
> |        Owner: %req:owner%
> |   Requestors: %req:requestors%
> |
> |The Ticket %serial_num% has been resolved by %actor%.

> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------
> |%trans:content%

> After this I added a alias resolved to our MTA configuration which
> contain all the people that should get this mail. This setup is now
> working here and patches to improve it are appreciate since, I'm not
> very familar with perl.

Small note: Better remove %trans:text_time% also from the template,
since it will also not be filled out by rt. :(

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de