[rt-users] Notification of new ticket

Michael Hottinger m.hottinger at zi.unizh.ch
Thu Dec 21 02:07:55 EST 2000

Hi Brandon, Mike and others!

Glad to hear that my quick-and-dirty-hack is also working great for you...

There is a nice idea in the template of Brandon:

>Queue: %req:queue_id%
>Area: %req:area%
>Subject: %req:subject%
>Owner: %req:owner%
>Requestors: %req:requestors%

I just mailed the URL of RT. Sending the URL of the ticket history is better!

But it seems to work only if my browser is open and authenticated to RT.
Otherwise
I will see the login and the queue after successful login...

I changed my templates now and I'm waiting for the next ticket to see if it
will
work...

Greetinx from Switzerland

Michael

Michael Hottinger                                 m.hottinger at zi.unizh.ch
Universitaet Zuerich                                Phone: +41 1 63 54515
Zentrum Informatikdienste                             Fax: +41 1 63 54505
Winterthurerstr.190, CH-8057 Zuerich
http://www.zi.unizh.ch/services/pc-mac-support/crew/hottinger/