[rt-users] Qmail alias files and command lines

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Thu Dec 21 20:44:39 EST 2000

Here's the deal, see... I have a new box with a lovely copy of Qmail
installed. I have installed the latest RT (looks good, btw) and am
trying to make the mail interface work. I have a ~alias/.qmail-general
file that looks like:

|"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate General correspond"

Fine and dandy, but Qmail dumps to the maillog that the
"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate_General_correspond" file is not found. If I
change the alias file to read:

|"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate"

Then it goes through but I get a response from RT claiming that I don't
have permission to create entries... probably because there is no queue
specified.

Help, Oh Wise And Wonderful Ones?

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC