[rt-users] Commenting on a request via eMail

mboldi at shore.net mboldi at shore.net
Mon Jul 10 15:24:06 EDT 2000

Yes User B should be fired ...  But ...

I wish RT would handle cc's internally.

 1) I cannot place mail commands into a correspondance without giving out
    my password to anyone I choose to CC.
1a) RT should read the email, execute the commands, and forward the response
    (or create) with the %RT mail commands stripped out to all cc'd individuals

 2) I would like to keep as psuedo-requestors, anyone who was cc'd on
    create and responces.  This way involved parties (other than the requestor)
    would be kept in the loop.