[rt-users] rt v2.0

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Thu Jul 13 10:26:48 EDT 2000

Hi...
How far away is the RT v2 release now...
We're currently using it a, well, request tracker.
We're thinking about using it as a bug database. Has anybody else used it like
this?
What sort of kludges have you had to made?
We want seperate interfaces levels for developers and reporters, I anticipate
that it'll be (reasonbly) clean to do with v2, but I wouldn't think about it
with the current code.
Cheers,
-Feargal.

--
Feargal Reilly,
Systems Administrator,

"A goldfish was his muse, eternally amused"
             -Shelley. (Not the dead one though)