[rt-users] Disappearing messages?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Sat Jul 22 14:04:33 EDT 2000

On 07/22/00, Tobias Brox <tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com> wrote:

> Be aware that to avoid loops, RT1 blatantly ignore mails from
> mailer-deamon and mails which have the line:

> or
>
> RT-Loop-Control: your-rt-tag
>
> in the headers.

	By "blatantly ignore," Tobias means that it sends 'em to
	/dev/null without logging anything.  I modified out this bit of
	code pretty quickly; MAPS gets a lot of important, non-bounce
	mail from postmaster addresses.

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."