[rt-users] Would like to change autoreply subject...

Drew Sanford drew at planetwe.com
Thu Jun 8 10:29:52 EDT 2000

Hi,
	I would like to be able to change the subject of the autoreply message
that RT sends when a user sends a request. I understand that taking the
serial number out of the subject is a bad thing, so I'm willing to leave
it there. What I would like to do, is rather than reply using the
subject of the original message, change the subject to something like
"we have recieved your request", but still keep the original subject for
use in the body of the email and as the subject of the request in the
database. I assume that somewhere the subject of the autoreply is set
via the apropriate variable, thus simply removing that variable and
inserting the constant string we would like should work? Am I correct in
thinking this? If so, where would I need to do this? If I'm not correct,
is there a way that this can be done that differs from what I'm
thinking? TIA.
--
Drew Sanford
Systems Administrator