[rt-users] Create queue error

Christopher A. Seward, Sr. cseward at clvillage.org
Fri Jun 9 12:58:45 EDT 2000

Sorry, I hit the send button too soon,

ere are the excerpts from my Makefile:

# RT_PATH is the name of the directory you want make to install RT in
#
RT_PATH   = /opt/rt
#
# The rest of these paths are all configurable, but you probably don't want to

# put them elsewhere
#
RT_LIB_PATH  = $(RT_PATH)/lib
RT_ETC_PATH  = $(RT_PATH)/etc
RT_BIN_PATH  = $(RT_PATH)/bin
RT_CGI_PATH  = $(RT_BIN_PATH)/cgi
#
# The location of your rt configuration file
#
RT_CONFIG  = $(RT_ETC_PATH)/config.pm

That would make it "/opt/rt/etc/config.pm".  It is there.
No errors doing the Makefile, only errors trying to create queue and user.
Upgraded Perl, then successfully created queue and users.
-----CAS