[rt-users] Public queue access?

Richard West Richard.West at divatv.com
Fri Jun 16 14:05:06 EDT 2000

This comes up every so often....

The only way is to create a 'guest' user with no real privlidges aside from
viewing ability and have them log in using that guest account..

-Rich

--
Richard West                     Get Your Name On The Web!  Register or
Transfer

Wesmo Computer Services          Check out http://www.wesmo.com for details!