[rt-users] Commenting on a request via eMail

jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 20 17:00:38 EDT 2000

Wow. the users' guide is terribly terribly wrong. I'm so sorry.
One of RT's strengths is that it doesn't require that you CC the requestor.
Basically, create an alias rt-errors-comment which calls rt-mailgate with
comment rather than correspond.  When you want to comment on requests,
send the mail to that alias.

	Sorry about that. I'll fix the users' guide when I get home unless
meri beats me to it. *wink*