[rt-users] Mail Aliases

Chris Black cdb at anniq.befree.com
Thu Mar 2 09:07:49 EST 2000

Hmm, ok, is this possible? RT is running on a seperate linux box, our mail
server is a M$ Exchange server that the I don't have access too. When
tickets are created in the NOC queue, I want email sent to noc at befree.com
which is the Exchange server account. Is this possible? Do I need the rt
aliases at all if all the email accounts are not hosted on this machine?