[rt-users] RT questions

Riku Hakkarainen hakke at iki.fi
Fri Mar 10 08:24:58 EST 2000

Hello,

We are moving from req to RT and have some questions.

RT1.0.3pre1, Solaris 2.6.

Can we use these in any way in RT?

1. An "extra alias" to the queue so that mail gets sended to this address too
   $mailing_list_dist = "noc-dist";

2. Can I log all of queue's maillog to one file?

3. What about killfile, ie. mail from specified address goes not to queue and
   gets no ticket number
   $kill_file = "killfile";

4. And silent-users; the sender gets no autoreply
   SILENT=silent-users

5. Can I use similar to this "X-Request-Do: Resolve" in header, so that ticket
   automatically gets resolved?
   %RT RESOLVE doesn't work because I don't know the ticket number when sending

        > %RT RESOLVE
        RT: Batching resolve of .
        RT: You don't have permission to modify request # (0)

6. When user replies or resolves a ticket it should also be taken by that user.
   How to change that?

7. We'd like to be able to select the specific queues to the view not just all
   or just one.

8. Can we specify which transaction get mailed to requestor? The only useful is
   "take".

9. If I want serial number to begin at #10000, what should I do?

--
Riku Hakkarainen
hakke at iki.fi