[rt-users] Some features I'd like to see

Jesse jesse at pallas.eruditorum.org
Thu Mar 16 20:42:21 EST 2000

I apologize in advanc e for what is likely to be a typo-laden enmail. I'm coming to you live from a cafe in downtown DC... CDPD sure ain't what ricochet is for latency....

1 will be coming sometime in the 2.x series. RT is to be integrated with a knowledgebase and will allw automatic mailing of KB Articles to users.
2. well, there's a patch tobix wrote for this for 1.0. check out the contrib archive.

3. We hope to su;pport a form of hierarchical ticket sometime earli in the 2.x series. This would allow you to bind together all the abuse tickets related to a particular issue and do one update that is mailed seperately to the requestors for each ticklet

	jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91