[rt-users] Some features I'd like to see

Rouillard, John RouillardJ at brevard.cc.fl.us
Fri Mar 17 17:27:18 EST 2000

Cool. One thing I implemented in req was the ability to split tickets.
It used an X-req-parent header for a pointer to the parent ticket and a
Then a sub-ticket was closed, the child was moved to the X-Req-child_done
header, and the parent ticket couldn't be closed till all the child tickets
were closed.

Sounds like hiearchical tickets will provide this functionality.

-- rouilj