[rt-users] Another feature idea

Janet Hanseth janet at eecs.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 30 09:25:38 EST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Wozz wrote:

> Not sure if this has been thought of already.  But a really useful feature for
> 2.0 would be user statistics accesible through the admin interface (along with
> perhaps merging the admin functionality into the webrt.cgi module, rather than
> having to access a seperate cgi).  Its a great feature for large groups where
> you want to keep track of who's doing their job.

True-- also, the lead sysadmin here thought it might be useful to be able
to _print out_ some sort of "manager's report" that she could give to her
manager.  You know, show how many individual problems we've solved in a
given week, show that some users are more "needy" than others, etc.

so perhaps a printer-friendly version might be useful as well.

j.